It will be presented by Mr Pynadath George, an experienced and well-respected dentist who has a practice limited to advanced restorative dentistry and dental implants.
Worth eight hours of CPD and fulfilling development outcome C, upon completion of this course delegates will:
- Be familiar with bone grafts and blood products (including leukocyte- and platelet-rich fibrin) as a treatment option, and the materials, components and different names associated with them
- Understand the variety of clinical bone graft applications and indications for use
- Become familiar with the procedure and principles of bone graft placement
- Recognise the clinical processes involved in the surgical placement of bone grafts
- Understand the importance of assessment and planning in selecting patients and delivering care
- Be aware of the long-term management and follow-up.
The course costs £699, and places are filling up fast, so don’t delay! For more information, visit www.theimplanthub.com/events.